second Unit - Comparative and Other Departments - Translation Department - Psychology - Music - Art - Painting - Verbal Theory.
Third Unit World Literature Introduction - Sangam Literature, Northern Literature, Greek Literature, Latin Literature - Comparative Versatile Songs, Natural Songs, Pontificates, Self-Inspiration Songs, Handbags.
Fourth Unit Comparison of Indian context - The impact of Western literature in Indian poetry - Literature in the Tamil - Literature related literature - Contributions of fictional scholars.
Fifth Unit Comparative Literature Comparison - Bharathi and Sundaram Pillai, Valluvar Pattukottaiyar, Bharathiathasan and Innovator (Monolingual) - We are proud of the three categories of literature - the bilingual literature comparison - (bilingual) Magicians, company and magicians (multilingual).
- a rich knowledge of other cultures and identities;
- highly sophisticated reading and analytical skills;
- outstanding language and communication skills;
- the ability to put information in context;
- excellent team-working and presentation skills from class work and group projects;
- the capacity to process and assimilate complex material from a range of cultures.
Aim - Introduction of computer use and web application to students.